What we do
Beautiful Blowouts and Makeup!
At Bloom Blow Dry and Style Bar we leave the cuts and colors to full service salons, and specialize in gorgeous professional blowouts and makeup services.
What’s a Blowout? A Blowout is the act of shampooing, drying and styling the hair. We like to think of ourselves as the modern version of the very popular beauty salon trend of the 50’s and 60’s where the ladies visited regularly for a professional shampoo, blow-dry set and style. These civilized ladies knew that these salons not only offered a place to relax and be social, but more importantly get coiffed to movie star perfection. With today’s common longer hairstyles and more complicated shorter cuts combined with women’s increasingly busy schedules are among the many factors fueling the modern blowout salon movement. A professional, quick blowout can save you time and money and have you looking your best with a style that can last for days. Come into Bloom and discover for yourself why this fun beauty service will be one you fall in love with.
Who we are
Products We Use and Love
At Bloom we exclusively only use the highest quality professional products including UNITE hair products and glō-minerals makeup.
– UNITE is a premium, boutique line of professional haircare products. Each has undergone extensive testing and research.
– UNITE products are proudly free of Sulfates, Parabens, Sodium Chloride, DEA and MEA. Vegan, Color Safe and PETA Certified.
– UNITE Inspires, Creates and Educates to make hairstyling easier.
– UNITE is Affordable Luxury haircare.
– UNITE is Made in America.
– glō-minerals combines pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, pure natural pigment minerals and an advanced blend of antioxidants and vitamins. All formulations are free of talc, perfumes and chemical dyes, so even the most sensitive skin types can use them, including those with acne and rosacea.
Our Return and Refund Policy
We happily accept returns of retail products sold in our salon for a full refund and back to original form of payment within 30 days of original purchase when accompanied by original receipt. For partially used and/or damaged items, Bloom reserves the right to refuse the return. Please note that Bloom gift cards may not be returned and should always be treated like cash and they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.